Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spectacular Shoes!

I admit the fact that I have a shoe infatuation especially shoes in bright, bold colors. Check out my most recent order from Zappos.com-- they are bright, cheery and utterly chic!

Shoes by Me Too -- they are bright and relatively inexpensive-- casual enough to wear right from work to dinner or shopping! Chic Factor: 8.5

French Sole. Sadly I had to return these gems. They run about 1/2 size too small (and being a size 11 already rules out any hope of my step sister sized feet squeezing into this Cinderella's slipper :o( Chic factor :9.8

Jessica Bennett-- I loved the colors and the detail on the "strap and button" that run the opposite pattern as the rest of the silk shoe. Chic factor: 7.8

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What the lovely shoes. Really awesome and stunning . I love the shoes perfect for home use and also with my fashionable dress bestnon iron dress shirts . The shoes are looking so comfortable to use. So beautiful and lovely look. I love the shoes and the design and color.